As a frequent wedding guest, I like to vary up my wardrobe a bit.
• Sleeveless? Got it.
• Midi-length? I’ve got a bunch of ’em.
• Halter-top mini in classic black? Yep, it’s there!
But long sleeve wedding guest dresses? I’m lacking in that department.
I’ve been on the hunt for stylish wedding guest dresses that have long sleeves, and did all the findings for me… so I thought I’d share them with you! If you’re looking to rock a long-sleeved dress at the next wedding, you’re sure to find one you love on this list.
Sometimes, you want to cover your arms. Other times, you just aren’t feelin’ the whole open shoulder/arm area (oh, bicep curls, where have you been?)
Other times, you are chilly and want to add a nice little layer to your look.
No need to explain yourself: these wedding guest dresses with long sleeves have GOT YOU COVERED! Literally.
This fashionable alternative to a strapless or sleeveless outfit makes for a cozier trend in the fall months, as temps dip down and breezes get chilly. That extra layer makes quite the difference.
And here’s some good news: long sleeve dresses aren’t limited to fall and winter weddings alone. You’ll see some wedding guest outfits with long sleeves that look good in all seasons, all year long.
These Long Sleeve Guest Dresses Will Look Amazing at the Wedding
Are long sleeves OK to wear to a wedding? Of course! If you’re hesitant about anything, it should be the color and formality of the dress. Make sure the dress you sleeve is formal enough for the wedding.
And obviously, if the wedding is held in mid-July and it’s hot and humid as heck, don’t wear long sleeves unless you really (really!) love to sweat and be uncomfortable. ;)
Avoid white. Avoid champagne, ivory, taupe, or anything that kinda, sorta looks like white. And don’t go for a floral print in white, either.
And last but not least, don’t forget to accessorize! Add a cute pair of heels and some fun earrings to jazz up your look. And I always start with this, my secret weapon. Hope it helps!
Note: These are all available at Lulus!
1. Fit and flatter in this jacquard midi dress with sleeves, $110
I adore everything about this flattering midi dress with floral jacquard fabric and puffy long sleeves.
Go get yours immediately.
2. Look pretty in this pink jacquard floral pattern midi, $78
Put on this jacquard floral print midi dress and rock the reception in hot pink style. Love the puffy sleeves here!
Go ahead, try it on!
3. Go for this skater-style skirt with floral print, $75
Long sleeves pair perfectly with this short skater skirt that features fun, flirty tiered layers. Cute print!
Add it to your cart.
4. Rock this off-the-shoulder floral print maxi, $95
There’s never a reason to NOT wear floral, is there?
Get yours now.
5. Don this tulip maxi dress with long sleeves, $69
Go for the elegant, classic, black tie look in this tulip maxi dress featuring long sleeves in all black.
Add this dress to your closet here.
6. Dance the night away in this sheer long sleeve wrap maxi, $89
Sheer sleeves means this guest dress works in all seasons. Choose from a few different stylish colors; love it here in navy blue.
Choose your color here.
7. Layer up in lace long sleeves with this burgundy maxi, $89
Love lace? Put on this long sleeve wedding guest dress in classic burgundy for a fashionable fall frock.
Get yours here while it lasts.
8. Add this little black dress with long sleeves to your closet, $59
Do you need a perfect little black dress to wear to the wedding? This long sleeve wedding guest dress will make you look amazing. Go ahead, put it on!
Get yours now.
9. This one-shoulder long sleeve dress, $78
Rust color. Shiny organza. One-shoulder long sleeve. Tiered. This dress ticks all the fashion boxes!
Get yours here.
10. Rock this wedding guest outfit with long sleeves in emerald green, $76
If a dress isn’t your jam, go with a long sleeve jumpsuit as your wedding guest outfit instead! This one is perfect in emerald green.
Try it on, I’m sure it looks fab!
11. Pair your fave heels with this floral mini long-sleeve dress, $89
Beautiful. Absolutely lovely! The colors here are perfect and I adore the short length paired with long sleeves.
Add it to your cart.
12. Look like a goddess in this long sleeve floral print maxi, $99
This glamorous dress is a maxi length for full coverage and long sleeves to cover your arms; the floral print is stunning and the color is everything!
Add it to your wardrobe stat.
13. Rock the reception in this mini black dress, $62
This cute mini dress makes an awesome reception entrance and has long sleeves with a stretchy knit material so it’s extra comfy.
Go ahead and get yours!
14. Adorn your arms with these flowy balloon sleeves and emerald maxi skirt, $69
Walk the room in this flowy, breathtaking guest dress fit for an elegant occasion. Shown in emerald.
Shop other dress colors here.
15. Put on your fave boots with this long sleeve floral print dress, $76
If you’ve been eyeing a wedding guest dress to wear with boots, we found it. Pair it with your fave cowgirl boots and a fave Fedora for one-of-a-kind style.
Put it on the list!
16. Look stylish in this navy blue floral dress, $72
Long sleeves, a rounded neckline, and a midi length contribute to the unique attributes of this dress. Highly-rated!
Wear it this season.
17. Flatter in this form-fitting light blue tie front mini, $69
This form-fitting dress has the sweetest side tie in the front for a chic touch! Love the light blue color and mini length. Long sleeves.
Get yours ASAP.
18. Fall for this gorgeous autumnal inspired wedding guest dress with long cuffed sleeves, $69
This side-tie dress is another stunner, this time in deep red wine with a cuffed sleeve.
Go on and get it already!
19. Dance to your fave throwbacks in this long sleeve black maxi, $69
Customers are calling this dress amazing; it’s the perfect wear-to-everything-especially-weddings type of dress with long sleeves, maxi length, and a perfectly flattering neckline.
Put it on your list and try it on.
20. Check into cocktail hour in this satin one-shoulder long sleeve magenta dress, $59
The party awaits in this stylish and stunning magneta wedding guest dress with long sleeve on one side.
Put it in the cart!
21. Try on this open back high neckline dress, $59
This dress is called Va Va Voom and we agree: it’s giving all the sultry looks with an open back and a nice midi length for a fun, flirty style.
Try it here.
22. Rock this floral print short length dress, $69
Navy blue floral is a winner every single time! Love this color, fabric, floral print, and fit.
Go on, wear it!
► To see more styles, colors, and dresses available, shop now.
There you have it!
I hope I helped you to add some fun new frocks and wedding guest dresses to your list, all with those fashionable long sleeve looks.